REGISTRATION AND LOGIN
REGISTER - ALL PROGRAMS
Online registration & payment for:
- PGCert/PGDip (Dent Imp) programs
- Two-Day Training Workshops & 5 Day Implant Intensive
- All On X Residency
- Implant Mentorship Programs.
- 6 month Payment Plan option for enrolments to the PGCert (Dent Imp) program
- 6 month Payment Plan option for the 5 Day Implant Immersion Intensive
- 6 month Payment Plan option for the 7 Day Advanced Implantology Workshops Package
- 12 month Platinum Member Payment Plan option for a package of The Implant Institute's offerings.
STUDENT ZONE PGCERT/DIP
Online Learning Platform for enrolled students of the Postgraduate Certificate (or Diploma) in Dental Implantology Program (Camridge Academy of Dental Implantology in partnership with The Implant Institute).
CONTACT US / REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
116 Churchill Ave Subiaco WA 6008 Australia
(08) 6380 5899
Terms & Conditions related to program attendance, dates, changes and travel arrangements
PGCert Program: Dates for PGCert Program modules are definite and secure. You may book your flights and accomodation well in advance for Module 2.
Training & Workshop Programs: The Implant Institute may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met. If you are travelling for these programs, you may chose to await confirmation prior to booking flights and accommodation, or alternatively book exchangeable flights and accommodation. The Implant Institute is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs.
Mentorship Programs: Mentorship solutions have no defined dates and can be commenced with our Tutors at any time to suit you. One on one residencies are arranged at a date to suit you and the Tutor.
Images & Marketing: By registering for a program, you agree that visual material from the program may be used for promotional purposes. Please state any objections to this by separate written notification to The Implant Institute.