This deposit is to officially secure your spot at the 2021 PGCert (Dent Imp) Australian & NZ delivery program. The deposit will be deducted from the total course fees. Deposits are non-refundable from 21 days before course commencement.
This deposit is for enrolment in the next immediate available intake of the program.
2021 PGCert class: Next intake will commence on January 11th 2021, enrolments close on December 22nd 2020 or earlier when filled. Note: previous intake for the 2021 class commenced on September 21st 2020.
Requirements for Enrolment
You must be a licensed dentist in Australia or New Zealand with at least 12 months experience in dental practice or dental hospital. You must have proof of your Hepatitis B status. Dentists from other countries contact us first to discuss potential program enrolments before making a deposit.
Course Enrolment Deposits, Payments & Conditions
- $1000 AUD deposit secures the registrant's course enrolment (pending eligibility). The deposit will be deducted from the total course fee.
- Enrolment deposit is non-refundable after 21 days before course commencement.
- Following deposit, the postgraduate student must arrange for payment of the remainder course fees prior to course commencement, by either: 1/ Requesting direct invoice from The Implant Institute for remainder course fees (remainder fee $16,300 AUD plus GST); or 2/ Setting up a 8 or 12 month Payment Plan registration on the website (link: https://www.theimplantinstitute.com.au/payment-plans).
- If payment is made by Payment Plan (8 or 12 months), the $1000 deposit will be refunded to the registrant upon payment of the final installment.
- Course Withdrawals: Withdrawal from the PGCert or PGDip program, after course commencement, and before before 12 weeks from course commencement, incurs 50% of the total course fee. Withdrawal after 12 weeks incurs 100% of the total course fee.
- Study deferral: After course commencement, postponement of studies to a future cohort (for part of the curriculum) can take place if a student faces extenuating circumstances. This is assessed and if meeting requirements, arranged after application to the Academy. The Academy has detailed regulations and contingencies for situations relating to change of circumstances for enrolled students.